This Page

has been moved to new address

2 FREE Quest Protein Bars + FREE shipping

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: 2 FREE Quest Protein Bars + FREE shipping

Sunday, December 19, 2010

2 FREE Quest Protein Bars + FREE shipping



I took advantage of this offer in November and wanted to let you all know that it seems to be available again and I actually received my 2 bars in the mail a few days ago and they were tasty. Well, I only got to taste one since my hubby ate the other one but I am sure it was good since he devoured it. lol.  Go here to score 2 FREE Quest Protein Bars + FREE shipping! Scroll down to the bottom and click on the link that states, "Get My 2 Free Bars". You will then have to scroll through about 3-4 additional pages to get to the sample request form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home