This Page

has been moved to new address

$10 off coupon on a baby item purchase on Amazon in Babytalk and Parenting magazines

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: $10 off coupon on a baby item purchase on Amazon in Babytalk and Parenting magazines

Thursday, January 20, 2011

$10 off coupon on a baby item purchase on Amazon in Babytalk and Parenting magazines


I have not received my issue of Babytalk magazine for February yet but I will be waiting at the mailbox for it to come because apparently there is a $10 off purchase coupon for any baby item on Amazon!  I actually received my Parenting magazine today and the $10 off coupon was in there so I was excited. I promptly used it on 720 Pampers wipes that I was able to purchase for just $3 after using the coupon and subscribe and save option. FYI - Remember each coupon is single use only.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home