This Page

has been moved to new address

Freebies and Cheabies in January

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Freebies and Cheabies in January

Monday, January 31, 2011

Freebies and Cheabies in January

Tons of free magazines and Ritz Crackerful sample

Weight Watchers mag, FREE Sobe water coupon, DHC facial samples, and Pier 1 coupons

Box of pampers from Amazon for a little over $7, OK mag and Muscle and Fitness.

Kids Sports Illustrated for my son, OK mag and John Frieda samples

Tide washing machine cleaner sample, Tide detergent sample, L'Occitane sample and mags

Woman's Day, Kid Med's pacifier medicine dispenser for $1 and a coupon pamphlet with over $13 in coupons

Good Housekeeping, Advil Coupon, Excedrin Coupon, ELF Bombshell brown eye kit 5 piece set from Target for $2.90 that also came with a Target coupon for $3 off an Excedrin product

Land's End brown down vest for $11, Atkins recipe book, guide and 3 sample bars and bracelet and earrings from The Limited for $18

Kohl's purchase - $218 worth of clothes for $22. Everything was on clearance, plus 20% off online code was used, plus .99 shipping for each item and I used my $10 Kohls cash. The adorable vests I got for my daughter are regularly priced at $36 each but I only paid $2 each on clearance.

CVS shopping trip - Paid a little over $6 for everything. I did 2 transactions. Transaction #1 I got 4 of the Excedrin. There was a sale that week that if you spent $20 on Excedrin products, you got $10 Extra Care Bucks. FYI I know the picture shows 6 Excedrin Products but 2 of them had FREE Excedrin PM 8 counts attached to them. Anyway, I had 2 FREE Excedrin manufacturer coupons I used, a 2.50 Extra care buck that printed for me when I went to the Red CVS Coupon Machine and a 2.50 Manufacturer coupon and a $1 maunfacturer coupon (4 coupons total for the 4 excedrin) which brought my total to $5.73 and I got $10 Extra Care Bucks. Second transaction I got Ocean Spray cranberry juice, 3 boxes of Kleenex, 4 Aquafresh toothpastes and a can of chips. I used my $10 Extra Care Bucks from the first transaction, I had a $5 off any $10 Aquafresh purchase CVS coupon that I got out of one of the CVS magazines they sell for .99 that is loaded wtih coupons, a .75 Aquafresh manufacturer coupon, a $1 Aquafresh manufacture coupon (Remember you can stack CVS and manufacturer coupons) and a .50 Kleenex coupon bringing my grand total to .75

Lego magazine for my son, Jet mag, Seattle's Best coffee sample and the 2 FREE Excedrin coupons I redeemed at CVS.

OK mag, Harris Teeter coupons and Hello Kitty jeans for my daughter from Macy's. They were originally $19.99, on sale for 14.99 and I had a $10 off Macy's anniversary coupon that I used and only had to pay .99 for shipping so my total after tax was $6.80.


The 2 pictures above were Children's Place orders - $160 worth of clothes for $59. I got a grey pants set for my daughter, uniform polo shirt fo rmy son, 2 turtlenecks for my daughter, socks for my son, a dress for my daughter, sneakers for my daughter, jeans for my son and a plaid hooded blazer for my son.

Tons of FREE magazines

Harris Teeter trip - Tide $3, Splitz $1, Perdue nuggets $2, Kraft singles .19 each, Colgate was FREE, Yo Plus was FREE, 3 cans of Campbell's soup .90 for all 3, 2 Earthbound Salads 1.50 each, Cheerios .45 and HT toilet paper 1.29 for both.

Biscuitville coupons, HydroPeptide sample and Lowe's $10 off $50 coupon card and 4 sheets of coupons for Lowe's from Vocalpoint

Crazy 8 order - $90 worth of clothes for $28. I had $20 in crazy cash I used. I got a dress, boots and socks for my daughter and sneakers for my son.

Underjams sample with coupon, Slim Fast sample and Self magazine

Moms Meet Homeopathic Kids Relief Medicine samples and a book.

A box of 720 Pampers wipes for $3. There are 9 individual packs in there so some of them will be baby shower gifts. I also got a case of 48 Similac Advance baby formula for $10.29. This is normally $42 and plus it came with a $3 coupon. I gave half to my sister-in-law and will be passing the rest on to friends wtih babies.

We recently got an energy efficient washer/dryer from Whirlpool and my husband found a form to request a FREE drying rack so that is what that white object is, Shape mag, Ester-C sample and coupon, Astroglide sample and a coupon for a FREE bag of .99 Ruffles 

4 packs of 10 count Capri Sun for a little over $6 from Amazon.

Harris Teeter shopping trip last Friday - 2 Red Barron pizzas a little over $2 for each, Dole oranges $1, Franks hot sauce .50 each bottle 12 ounce bottle, Corn Flakes .60, Baileys coffee creamers .50 each, Mahatma Rice .25 each, New York Style bagle crisps (next to Bailey's creamers) .50, Kraft cheese .50, Helluva dip .50 and Johnsonville sausage $1

Magazine and 3 FREE bottles of Zoya polish, just paid shipping and handling, and polish color samples.

Black Enterprise, Free Yoplait Yogurt Coupon and $10 VS gift card

Soap.com order. Used the $10 off code I mentioned in a previous post and got $25 worth of product to get FREE shipping and total after discounts was $17.40. What did I get? 2 bottles of kids gummie vitamins which were b1g1free,  vaseline, ivory soap, olay soap, reach dental floss, Lubriderm lotion, Vicks drops, 2 pack of reach toothbrushes, Slim Fast Peanut Butter bars, swiffer 360 duster, 3 packs of basic paper towels and Herbal Essence Curl scrunching gel and conditioner which were b1g1free.

Macy's coupons, Aveda hair sample and Advance Auto Parts Coupon
The Body Shop order for $31. I posted this offer last month if you buy the Bag For Life for $5 you can get everything in your order for half off and if you spend $25 you can get free shipping. What did I get? Hair shine coconut oil, skin boost vitamin C, cranberry soap and body buter, shea soap, banana conditioner and carrot cream moisture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home