This Page

has been moved to new address

Chick-fil-A debuts the Banana Pudding Milkshake in NC

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Chick-fil-A debuts the Banana Pudding Milkshake in NC

Friday, February 25, 2011

Chick-fil-A debuts the Banana Pudding Milkshake in NC

Do you live in the Charlotte area? I got an email that the Chick-fil-A in Wesley Chapel-Weddington is making the debut of the Banana Pudding Milkshake ( my husband should love this.)
On February 28, 2011 we will debut our newest milkshake flavor... Banana Pudding! Purchase a large Banana Pudding Milkshake and receive one FREE entree of your choice from 12 noon to 7pm! One free offer per person per day.


2 Comments:

At Saturday, February 26, 2011 , Blogger Jennifer said...

I got this email too. I am so excited! I love Chick-fil-a milkshakes and this flavor sounds yummy! I used to get a banana pudding milkshake at an old Dairy Queen years ago and it was wonderful.
Guess we'll both be heading to Chick-fil-a on Monday :)
Jennifer

 
At Saturday, February 26, 2011 , Blogger Barb said...

Jennifer you really do sound excited. lol. I hope they meet your expectations.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home