This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm hosting another House Party

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: I'm hosting another House Party

Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm hosting another House Party

Pull-Ups® Potty Dance Day House Party™ House Party
I got accepted to host another house party for the month of March. It is a Pull Ups Potty Dance Party.  Yes both of my kids are out of diapers, but I have several friends who have kids that are now potty training so I thought this would be a fun play day for them since they also have other kids my son's age that can also come. I still have beads left off my last kid's house party. lol. This will make my fourth house party. The first three were a Schwan's, Bull's Eye BBQ and Perler Bead-A-Palooza party.  If you haven't done so yet, head on over to houseparty.com to sign up to host a party today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home