This Page

has been moved to new address

Purex Insiders still accepting applications

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Purex Insiders still accepting applications

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Purex Insiders still accepting applications

 










I posted this a few weeks ago and I wanted to let you know they are still acceptiong applications. Do you have a blog or actively use social media like Facebook and Twitter? If so, apply to be a Purex Insider.  If accepted, you will receive a welcome package, get to test FREE samples before products hit the shelves, share your opinion on Purex products, and possibly be featured on Purex.com. I just got an email from them the other day letting me know I was accepted to be a Purex Insider and I am so excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home