This Page

has been moved to new address

$1 off Circo Apparel and Accessories coupon could = FREE socks at Target

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: $1 off Circo Apparel and Accessories coupon could = FREE socks at Target

Monday, March 21, 2011

$1 off Circo Apparel and Accessories coupon could = FREE socks at Target

Go to the Target site and check out all of the new coupons! One coupon that I would print right away, is this coupon for $1.00 off Circo Apparel and Accessories. Target usually has baby/toddler socks for $1.00 each so this means that you could score a FREE pair of baby socks (or two, since you can print this twice!) What a fun item to add to a baby gift!  I think my store sells the socks for $1.49 so .49 after coupon is still not bad but I haven't bought baby socks in like forever from them so I could be wrong on the price. I am going to check it out this week when I go.  LOL. Anyway, hurry to print though, sometimes these good ones don't last long!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home