This Page

has been moved to new address

JCP $10 off $25 coupon

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: JCP $10 off $25 coupon

Friday, March 25, 2011

JCP $10 off $25 coupon



JCP has a coupon: Save $10 on a purchase totaling $25 or more! It is valid through 3/26. You can use this online or in-store. Even sweeter, this coupon has NO exclusions – which is rare! If you are planning on shopping this weekend, I would bring along this JCPenney coupon.  If you are ordering online just use code SALEDAZE. I got my son a vest, dress pants, tie and shirt for $30 after coupon and I got it shipped site to store to avoid paying shipping fees. The original price was $60 on sale for $40. I get a lot of my kids dress clothes from here. I "heart" JCP. (Thanks, Coupon Gal !)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home