This Page

has been moved to new address

FREE CVS green bag tag this week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: FREE CVS green bag tag this week

Monday, April 18, 2011

FREE CVS green bag tag this week



Head to your nearest CVS Store and get one FREE Green Bag Tag after ExtraCareBucks (tag costs 99 cents and you get 99 cents ExtraCareBucks when you purchase one). The limit is 2 Green Tag Bags for the ECBs. Put the Bag Tag on your reusable bag and they will scan it each time you make a purchase (once per day.) Every 4th visit you will get $1 Extra Care Buck (ECB) to use on your next purchase.  An ECB is basically FREE CVS money. I actually took advantage of this offer today. I bought a 24 pack of water for 2.22 and 2 Green Bag Tags for .99 each and I had $4 in ECBs from my previous visit and only paid .39 out of pocket and received $1.98 in ECBs from my green bag tag purchase making this visit a money maker. And I used my existing Green Tag Bag on this transaction. Now I have 3 ECBs. One is on a recycle bag that I keep in my coupon bag. And the 2 I got today I put one on my car keys and one in my wallet. You can only use your green tag once per day, but if you have 2 transactions which I normally do, now I can use one of my other green tag bags. Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home