This Page

has been moved to new address

Harris Teeter Deals

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Harris Teeter Deals

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Harris Teeter Deals


Here are some Harris Teeter deals for the week courtesy of the Coupon Teacher.  This is Super Doubles week so you guys get some crazy good deals once again!
Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme, 10 oz, $2.99
$1.50/1 Philadelphia Cooking Creme, exp. 5-31-11 (SS 03/06/11)
Free
Smart Balance Milk half gallon 2/$5
$1.50/1 Smart Balance Milks, any one carton – (SS 04/10/11)
=Free
Bailey's Coffee Creamer $2.19
$1/1 Bailey's Coffee Creamer, exp. 5-31-11 (SS 03/06/11)
$.19 each after coupon
Select Bird's Eye Steamfresh 12 oz 5/$5
$1/3 Bird's Eye or Steamfresh Product, exp. 5-15-11 (SS 03/20/11)


I hope you guys have a fantastic time shopping. I know I am.


If you get the Sunday paper you can just match up the Smart Source coupon circular for the Sunday dates above and clip them out to use. I normally write the date on the front of my circular when I get it and put it in a pouch in the front of my coupon sorter so I can easily go to it and pull it out to clip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home