This Page

has been moved to new address

Inexpensive Gift Baskets

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Inexpensive Gift Baskets

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Inexpensive Gift Baskets


These are 2 inexpensive gift baskets I did for my son's teacher and classroom assistant. They are "Just Because" baskets and my son just wrote each of them a little thank you note for their help. The contents are in the first photo and the next photo was the finished product. What was included: baskets were $1 each from Target, Suave body wash, spa items, The Body Shop mini lotion and gel, Revlon nail clipper which was free, Kashi Bars were free, Clorox trial size wipes were free, Aquafresh travel size toothpastes were free, Yves Rocher samples, Excedrin which was free, Tide samples, Grocery store gift cards, organic truffles were free, Crabtree and Evelyn manicure set, Emergen-C samples, Wonka chocolate bars .38 each, Razors and popcorn.


I was invited to another housewarming so I did another basket. The basket was $6 from Walmart and I lined the bottom with brown paper I salvaged from a package I had received in the mail (reduce, reuse, recycle). They have a 7-year-old daughter so I got her the Crayola pixie plates. These are normally $20 alone, but were on clearance and I had a coupon so it was $3 and I also got one for my daughter, Gillette shaver, Nivea shower gel, Resolve stain removal which was free, York peppermint patties which were free, Bath and Body Works hand cleaner, Theraflu, a box of Tazo green tea which was .74, Reach dental floss which was free, Glade air freshener which was free, carefree feminine item which was free, Target feminine item which was free, Rimmel mascara which was free, Quaker oats cereal sample, Avon moisture therapy lotion, Dry Idea deodorant which was free, Animal soap from The Body Shop, Orbit gum which was free, SalonPas which was free, Teddy Grahams which were free, Breathe Right strips which were free, popcorn which was free, Excedrin which was free and candles which were free. (Many of the items in the baskets are items I got free from using ECBs from CVS, stacking coupons at Target, good deals at Harris Teeter and samples I received in the mail.) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home