This Page

has been moved to new address

123Inkjets FREE shipping and 16% cash back through Ebates

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: 123Inkjets FREE shipping and 16% cash back through Ebates

Thursday, May 26, 2011

123Inkjets FREE shipping and 16% cash back through Ebates




123Inkjets has a sale going on this weekend. You get FREE shipping on your orders and 15% off compatible ink and 10% off all other products when you use code Flag123. I order most of my ink from this company and I normally get refurbished and never had a problem with the ink running out too fast on my printer. I  placed an order today, got 10% off with free shipping and paid under $10 for my refurbished cartridge. 123Inkjets offers a variety of office supplies, ink, computers, etc. Offer ends 5/31. When you shop through Ebates you will get 16% cash back. To shop through Ebates go HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home