This Page

has been moved to new address

Some freebies and cheabies in May

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Some freebies and cheabies in May

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Some freebies and cheabies in May

I had a $10 coupon for World Market so I was able to get 3 bottles of soda, a bag of popcorn, a bag of bbq chips and 2 bags of chocolate covered animal crackers for $1.26
Black Enterprise, Weber sample and coupon and my Jamberry nails I got for $6. They are supposed to last up to 2 weeks.


Target deals - Top for myself for under $3 and a jacket for my daughter for $5

Magazines, wallet from Naturalizer for $5, Good Nites samples from Target with coupon and Schwan's coupon

Mags, coupon from Zyrtec for FREE 5 count and Kohl's coupons

FREE Cottonelle flushable wipes coupon, Mini Wheats sample with coupons from Vocalpoint and L'Occitane coupon


Dress shoes for my kids from Payless for $17

Coldwater Creek order - 3 pairs of shoes, capris a jacket and a recycle bag for $30

Harris Teeter run on Friday. I spent $12.55 for everything. Two bags of spinach for .49 each, Ken's marinade for .67, 3 bags of steamfresh broccoli for $2, colgate for free, vitamin water for $1, Marie Callendar pie for $3 and 2 Breyer's ice cream for $3.50.

Jet, coupons, free headphone, free Tony the Tiger recycle bag

Target run on Friday - my local store was having a 75% off clearance on all girls jeans so I got my daughter 2 pairs of jeans for $2.48 each and I got the Revlon (that tiny speck next to the jeans) lip gloss for under $3.



Free t-shirt from Timbertech, Macy's coupons, coupon for free Suave product and coupon for The Body Shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home