This Page

has been moved to new address

Coupon for KFC in USA Weekend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Coupon for KFC in USA Weekend

Friday, June 24, 2011

Coupon for KFC in USA Weekend

(photo from USA Weekend Site)

Have you received your USA Weekend circular with Cameron Diaz on the cover? I normally get one on Friday with my local paper and again in the Sunday Paper. Well I finally got a free moment to look at the paper at 10:00 PM, I know crazy day. And I saw a coupon in the circular that was from KFC. It is for a B1G1 FREE 2 piece Kentucky Grilled Recipe $5 Everyday Meal. I am not sure if this is a Regional offer or not but just a heads up to look for this in your Sunday paper before you toss it out.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home