This Page

has been moved to new address

$0.55/1 Talenti Coupon (Available Again – Facebook)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: $0.55/1 Talenti Coupon (Available Again – Facebook)

Monday, July 25, 2011

$0.55/1 Talenti Coupon (Available Again – Facebook)

Shop Assortment Packages

The Talenti gelato e sorbetto coupon is available again if you missed it previously! Just go here to "like" them on Facebook, then click on the "Talenti Specials" tab (left side) to print a $0.55/1 Talenti purchase coupon! Click here to find out where Talenti products are sold.I have found these at my local Harris Teeter and Lowes Foods and let me tell you I am in love with the Roman Raspberry Sorbetto and Black Cherry Gelato, so, so good. Oh my goodness.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home