This Page

has been moved to new address

FREE Lotion at Bath & Body Works

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: FREE Lotion at Bath & Body Works

Friday, July 29, 2011

FREE Lotion at Bath & Body Works


Bath & Body Works is offering up a new freebie! This is what's stated on their Facebook wall
Just for our fans! Try our NEW Paris Amour™ FREE! This weekend only get a NEW Paris Amour™ 2 oz Body Lotion Preview FREE! Print the coupon below or show this post on your phone to redeem. While supplies last. Limit one per customer. Click here to print the coupon now!
*This coupon is only valid to use through 7/31.

I picked my free lotion up today after I left JC Penney (got some good deals there too). I had several coupons so I actually did 3 separate transactions. 

Transaction #1 - Pocket Antibacterial sanitizer FREE coupon
                          Lotion was on sale for 75% off  and had 20% coupon so paid $2.24 OOP (Received these coupons in mail)

Transaction #2 - Lotion above used FREE coupon

Transaction #3 - Online coupon I mentioned in previous post spend $10 and get FREE signature collection item up to $12.50. I got 6 miniature candles for $10 and got the Coconut Lime Breeze Creamy Lotion FREE.

(Thanks, Collin!)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home