This Page

has been moved to new address

$5 for $10 Worth of Frozen Yogurt at I Luv Yo!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: $5 for $10 Worth of Frozen Yogurt at I Luv Yo!

Monday, August 29, 2011

$5 for $10 Worth of Frozen Yogurt at I Luv Yo!


Break free of strict, bland dietary guidelines with frozen yogurt that will only leave you worrying about if you should go for seconds. I Luv Yo! Is a scrumptious frozen yogurt shop that is an experience in itself. Conveniently located in Indian Trail just off of Waxhaw-Indian Trail Road, it's a great place to hang with the whole family.


I got this delicious deal. If you are interested in this deal go HERE


Don't live in the Charlotte area? Go HERE to see what Juice in the City deals are in your city today. Just click on the "other cities" tab up top.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home