This Page

has been moved to new address

Play and Win FREE Pizza

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Play and Win FREE Pizza

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Play and Win FREE Pizza




















You have until August 15th to try and win a free pizza. I have been on there every day and still nothing but I will keep trying.

Through August 15th, head on over to the Domino's Facebook Page, "like" them and then click on the Noid Shootout tab to play The Noid's Super Pizza Shootout game. Domino's is giving away 10,080 pizzas (one pizza per minute for one week!) for those Facebook fans who get the highest score on each round. Keep in mind that you need to have some fairly good gaming skills as you are competing against quite a few other fans. Needless to say, I did not win the gift card.    However, everyone who plays the game will get a coupon good for FREE Chocolate Lava Crunch Cakes with the purchase 2 Large Specialty Pizzas.You can keep playing to try to win the pizza. I played several times before giving up, but I am sure I will be back on there again some time today..(Thanks Hip2Save)
Visit my blog daily for savings. http://bargainswithbarb.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home