This Page

has been moved to new address

$15 for a 3 Month Membership (Value $33) for bluum Box, Baby Care Products & Wellness Treats for New Moms!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: $15 for a 3 Month Membership (Value $33) for bluum Box, Baby Care Products & Wellness Treats for New Moms!

Friday, September 16, 2011

$15 for a 3 Month Membership (Value $33) for bluum Box, Baby Care Products & Wellness Treats for New Moms!

$15 for a 3 Month Membership (Value $33) for bluum Box, Baby Care Products & Wellness Treats for New Moms!

There is a great deal from 8moms I think is pretty neat for moms to be, new moms, baby shower gift, etc. Being a new mom you can get overwhelmed with the amount of products out there for you and baby. You may want to buy and try everything. Thanks to bluum - voila! Problem solved. With bluum, you will get the chance to discover and try great new products for you and your baby right at home. Each month, a new box will arrive at your door step brimming with the coolest and best wellness items on the market. I am so excited to offer everyone this great deal, only $15 for a 3 month membership to bluum!

Even though I am no longer a new mom, I am still a mom and know several new moms so I am sure there will be something for me and something to give to a mommy pal. I was able to get this deal for $7 as I had an $8 off code from last month I used. I got this code in August so I am not sure it will still work for you but even if it doesn't, $15 is still a great deal.  The code to try
if you are new to signing up is code Parenting8 which if it works will give you an instant $8 credit and you only pay $7 for this deal.

Go HERE to get this deal and if it does not show up right away, look on the right hand side of the page and scroll down to get the deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home