This Page

has been moved to new address

6 FREE products at Vistaprint

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: 6 FREE products at Vistaprint

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

6 FREE products at Vistaprint



Vistaprint has another promotion starting today, they are offering your choice of 6 different products:
  • Calendar
  • Tote Bag
  • Business Cards
  • Invitations
  • Custom Shirts
  • or a Photo Flip Book
all for free. You need to pay shipping which starts at $4.41. I think there are some good deals in there, the tote bag is usually my favorite.They have tons of different styles for the bag and the bags are pretty sturdy.  Last year I got a bag to hold my coupon binder in and a picture, my blog name and web address are on the front of the bag. It is actually a good idea to order pretty well in advance because the cheapest shipping option can take up to 6 weeks even though it never took me that long to get my items. Usually the orders come in about 2 weeks or less but this is a popular deal so it may take a little longer. I do opt for the longer shipping date which makes my shipping fees less but you can always opt for an quicker shipping date. Go HERE to look around to see what you like.

Shipping starts at:
Calendar - $5.67
Flipbook - $5.89
Mug - $5.67
Mouse Pad - $4.41
T-shirt - $4.41
Magnets - $4.70

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home