This Page

has been moved to new address

Broccoli Salad

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Broccoli Salad

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Broccoli Salad

Broccoli Salad

I don't know about you but I tend to eat more salads in the summer weather and I make salad more for my family in the summer. Fortunately I have kids who love vegetables and my daughter LOVES broccoli. Below is an easy broccoli salad recipe:

:: Broccoli Salad

2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
1/2 cup cheese (grated)
1/3 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
1/2 cup sweet onion
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Nakano Natural Rice Vinegar
Mix vinegar, sugar, and mayo.  Mix all other ingredients separately in a large bowl.  Pour mayo/vinegar mixture over the broccoli mixture.  Allow to chill for flavors to meld – at least an hour.  (Thanks Wholesome Mommy :: by the Centsible Sawyer)




2 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 07, 2011 , Blogger Jennifer said...

This sounds great! It's a little different than the broccoli salad I usually make. I'm anxious to give this one a try. Thanks for posting it.
Jennifer

 
At Wednesday, September 07, 2011 , Blogger Barb said...

Welcome. I know how much you love recipes. lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home