This Page

has been moved to new address

FREE Photo Book Catalina Coupon at Target for Shutterfly

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: FREE Photo Book Catalina Coupon at Target for Shutterfly

Thursday, September 1, 2011

FREE Photo Book Catalina Coupon at Target for Shutterfly



When I went to Target this week I received a Catalina coupon after check-out at for a FREE 8″x8″ Shutterfly Photo Book (a $29.99 value)!  This would make a great personalized gift idea for family, friends, wedding gift, or something nice for the grandparents.  Come back and let us know if you also received this coupon after checkout!  I received one of these coupons last year from my local supermarket and was able to get a free hardcover photo book of my brother's wedding. See picture below.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home