This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm testing Carbona Color Run Remover

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: I'm testing Carbona Color Run Remover

Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm testing Carbona Color Run Remover


 











 I posted about becoming a Carbona product tester a few weeks ago here.
 
Well, I got an email today telling me I had been picked to test it. 
We're excited to announce you've been selected as a product tester for the Carbona Color Run Remover. We noticed you plan on using your Color Run Remover sample on colored or striped fabrics. Since you'll be using the Color Run Remover on colors, remember: Don't skip the colorfastness test! Colorfast means dyes have been properly set on the fabric. If the fabric is not colorfast and the Color Run Remover is used, the original color may be removed, too. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
 
I'm so excited. Can't wait to try it. Come back and post a comment letting me know if you got picked or not. Didn't get picked? Notice what they posted on their Facebook page:
 
This round of product testing has closed. But don't go anywhere, we'll be launching the next round (for a Good Housekeeping product--one of our personal favorites) in just a few short weeks!
Want to be the first to know when to sign up? Join the Cleaning Heroes Club and subscribe to our newsletter!
  
So feel free to go to their Facebook page under Testers. Need Help? so you can take advantage of future testing opportunities. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home