This Page

has been moved to new address

New $1/1 Dole Frozen Fruit Cups Coupon

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: New $1/1 Dole Frozen Fruit Cups Coupon

Thursday, October 27, 2011

New $1/1 Dole Frozen Fruit Cups Coupon


 Update - This coupon has expired.

Just go here to print a coupon valid for $1 off any One Dole Frozen Fruit Single Serve Cups! You should be able to print 2 unique coupons per computer. I actually have tried the strawberries a few times and they are pretty good. They go for close to $3 at my local Harris Teeter but I have had two .75 coupons each time and since my store doubles I paid a little less than $1.50 for them. (Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home