This Page

has been moved to new address

Totsy: Boys Dress Shoes Only $7!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Totsy: Boys Dress Shoes Only $7!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Totsy: Boys Dress Shoes Only $7!


If your little man needs a new pair of dress shoes now is the time to buy them!  Totsy has several styles on sale for just $7 a pair!  Now that sounds like a great price to me! I got similar shoes to the ones above for my son a while back from another company and they were actually some of my favorite shoes. My son liked them too. lol.
You can also use the codes BACK2SCHOOL  -  10% off
or
VIPMOM  -  $15 off $60 order
Go HERE and get a pair of shoes before they sell out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home