This Page

has been moved to new address

Freebies in my mail today

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Freebies in my mail today

Friday, November 25, 2011

Freebies in my mail today

Yes I got all of these goodies in the mail today but keep in mind I didn't get anything yesterday since it was Thanksgiving but this was still a lot even for me. My mail person even commented that I got a lot of stuff in the mail today. I was doing my happy dance. So what did I get?

Redken multi care oil hair sample
Tom's of Maine children's toothpaste sample
Coupon for FREE Join Freida Precision Foam Colour ( up to 12.99)
Infusium23 sample with coupon
Parenting Magazine
Smart Guy cord wrap in black
Target magazine with coupons
Gymboree 20% coupon
JCP coupons
Macy's coupons
P&G Crest white samples, Herbal Essence shampoo sample and a book of coupons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home