This Page

has been moved to new address

What happened?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: What happened?

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What happened?


I noticed I did not get my posts yesterday in my inbox even though I posted several goodies (yes I send them to myself also) and realized that my numbers were low today as far as my readers. There may have been a glitch somewhere but I just went to my blog site this morning and subscribed to my emails again. If you did not get a post form me yesterday, I apologize but you may want to come back to my site HERE and scroll down until you see "Follow Bargains with Barb by Email" on the right hand side, and put in your email address to start receiving emails again. Within a few minutes you should get an email to activate your account. You won't get my posts to your email until you activate your account. Hopefully this should remedy the situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home