This Page

has been moved to new address

Join Smiley360

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Join Smiley360

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Join Smiley360

Children's Advil










I just wanted to remind you about Smiley360. Smiley is a great site where you can provide feedback directly to the source. Your opinion matters and as a fringe benefit, you will earn status in the smiley360.com community, which has its own perks, rewards, and opportunities.  You take surveys and if you qualify, they ship the items they want you to try FREE of charge most times with FREE coupons for you. You try out the product, give feedback and share digital coupons with your friends. A few months ago I signed up to try out Pam spray and I got accepted for the "mission" and I received my package which consisted of a Pyrex glass dish, a spatula, recipes, a coupon for FREE Hunts 15 oz canned tomatoes and a coupon for a FREE can of Pam spray which I use all the time. The month prior I was picked to try out a Zatarains product.  A month ago I applied for and qualified to try out the new Arm and Hammer Neti Pot.  A few weeks ago I did a survey for their Redbox mission and just got a FREE movie rental code. Today I got accepted for an Infant/Children's Advil mission. I will receive One (1) Infants’ Advil® Concentrated Drops or One (1) Children’s Advil® Suspension Liquid.  If you are interested in signing up and see what "missions"you can get accepted to, head on over here, and register.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home