This Page

has been moved to new address

Smuckers, Gillette, Olay Gift Sets as low as $6!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Smuckers, Gillette, Olay Gift Sets as low as $6!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Smuckers, Gillette, Olay Gift Sets as low as $6!


There are a ton of gift sets on clearance right now at Walmart.com These include personal care items like Olay and Gillette or food items like Smuckers. I got the set above a few weeks ago but paid $9 for it and now it is on sale for $7 and this product got 5 stars. I love the smell. I broke the set up and kept some things for myself and the rest I am going to put in as a gift basket filler.  Your shipping is FREE if you select pick up in store. Also, for many of the Olay/Gillette gift sets you can get a FREE Allure magazine subscription or you can request a mail in rebate.  I opted for the rebate as I have my full share of free magazines and I can put the money toward whatever I want. The rebate information will be included in your gift set (if applicable.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home