This Page

has been moved to new address

Target: Up & Up Dryer Sheets $.36/box

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Target: Up & Up Dryer Sheets $.36/box

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Target: Up & Up Dryer Sheets $.36/box

 

I went to Target today to get my free Aquafresh extreme clean travel size toothpaste and also picked up my box of Up & Up Dryer sheets in 35ct. These were priced at $1.36 at my store. Grab the $1/1 Up and Up Dryer Sheets coupon on Target.com and the final price is just $.36! Holla.Also wanted to let you know Target is having a 50% sale on a lot of their "winter" items. I picked up 6 gift baskets in 3 different "styles" from the dollar section for .50 each which I am going to fill with my "freebies" to make baskets for some of the staff at my daughter's school. I spent $3.62 total.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home