This Page

has been moved to new address

Join Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Join Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Join Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel


When you join the Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel you earn valuable points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toy, gift cards, and more.(no landline required with this homescan signup). Check out what one of my readers had to say:

Hi Barb, I was just selected to participate in the National Consumer Panel. I am to receive my personal UPC scanner shortly. I use the scanner to scan the upc code on all purchases and download the info weekly. Thank you for posting the opportunity! Julie

I tried to sign up but they are not recruiting in my area right now. Boo-hoo.  If you are interested in signing up and seeing if this is available in your area go HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home