This Page

has been moved to new address

CVS: Better Than FREE Schick Hydro or Skintimate Shave Gel and my CVS shopping trip for today

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: CVS: Better Than FREE Schick Hydro or Skintimate Shave Gel and my CVS shopping trip for today

Monday, February 20, 2012

CVS: Better Than FREE Schick Hydro or Skintimate Shave Gel and my CVS shopping trip for today



(Photo credit: My Litter) 


I have heard that CVS is having an unadvertised sale on Schick or Skintimate Shave Gel that ends up being a nice money maker!  It appears that whenever you buy any Skintimate Shave gel or the Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave gel, you will get back a $4 Ecb!  Plus, these products are ringing up around $3.49-$3.99, so be sure to price check the items at the Red Coupon Machine to verify.  Check it out…
Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave gel $3.99
Use the $2/1 peelie coupon found on the bottle (if your store has these)
Pay $1.99
Get back $4 Ecb
Final cost as low as FREE + $2.01 money maker!
Skintimate Shave Gel $3.49
Use the $0.55/1 coupon found in the 1/15 SS (Expires 2/26!)
Pay $2.94
Get back $4 Ecb
Final cost FREE + $1.06 money maker!
(Thanks, My Litter,!)

Below is my shopping trip today at CVS. (I didn't find out about the deal above until after my visit.) I only paid .99 for all of what you see below OOP today. 
5 boxes of Raisin Bran Crunch on sale this week at 3 for $7 and were ringing up at 2.34 per box. I got 5 and used a $5 off 5 Kellog's product coupon (no longer available), 3 packs of Eclipse gum (those 3 green blurbs in front of the water) that are $1 each with 2 ECBs back after you buy 3, OJ for $2.99, 24 pack Basic water for 2.44, Gold Emblem mints for .88, Cold Calm on sale for $6.99 and I used a $1 coupon (you get 6.99 ECBs) and the CVS Reiventing Beauty magazine for .99 which is full of CVS coupons which you can stack with Manufacturer Coupons. 
I used my $1 Boiron Cold Calm Coupon, $5 Kellog's coupon, $3 off $15 CVS purchase here. And my $20 gift card that I paid $10 for through Living Social  (no longer available) and after all discounts I just paid .99 today. If you add in the gift card I got last year my total OOP would be $10.99. I also got $2 ECBs for purchasing 3 packs of Eclipse gum and $6.99 ECBs for purchasing the Cold Calm so I will use that "free money" on my next visit.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home