This Page

has been moved to new address

FREE Mac & Cheese at Target after coupon!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: FREE Mac & Cheese at Target after coupon!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

FREE Mac & Cheese at Target after coupon!

 
My son enjoys the FREE Mac & Cheese from Target. I used 2 of these coupons when they offered them in January and since my son loves mac and cheese, I try to stock up on these deals as often as possible so I will be going to my local Target next week and getting some more. Also the coupon price is automatically adjusted when it scans. Go here to print coupon.
Market Pantry Macaroni & Cheese -52ยข (varies by region)
Use $1/1 Target Printable Coupon
FREE after coupon!
Thanks, Surviving The Stores

My local Target actually sells these boxes for $0.76 but still under a dollar so FREE. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home