This Page

has been moved to new address

$20 for $40 Worth of All-Natural, Organic Products at Ecomom[.com]

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: $20 for $40 Worth of All-Natural, Organic Products at Ecomom[.com]

Saturday, March 17, 2012

$20 for $40 Worth of All-Natural, Organic Products at Ecomom[.com]

Original
It is a no brainer: you want to create a safe, loving, toxin-free environment for your family. You strive to buy organic, chemical-free products that work for your children and the environment. Well, this deal doubles your money towards ecomom.com, the leading e-retailer for all things safe & healthy for your family.

I have purchased items from this company in the past and got a really got deal on some items. I also received a recent order. One of my items from my previous order was no longer available so they gave me a $24 credit and free shipping. I used my credit to order the items below:


This is a great company that has EXCELLENT customer service. I just got another voucher.  Go HERE to get this Plum District Deal.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, March 17, 2012 , Anonymous Garden supply said...

Hey,
I enjoy reading a lot and your stories are worth reading, nice blog, keep it up.

 
At Sunday, March 18, 2012 , Blogger Barb said...

Thank you very much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home