This Page

has been moved to new address

Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Warmer Only $.38 at Walmart!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Warmer Only $.38 at Walmart!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Warmer Only $.38 at Walmart!

$1.00 off Glade PlugIns Scented Oil warmer

$1.00 off Glade PlugIns Scented Oil warmer 

 

Walmart Deal Idea

Buy Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Warmer 1 ct $1.38
Use $1/1 Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Warmer Final Price: $.38!

In the blink of an eye the price changed on this at my local Walmart from .96 to 1.38. I went there 3 weeks ago and was able to use my $1 coupons to get them 2 for free plus .04 overage. The following week I went back and got 3 and the price had shot up to $1.38 so I paid .38 each for them. Still a good price but FREE is so much nicer. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home