This Page

has been moved to new address

New $0.75/1 Minute Maid Pure Squeezed Orange Juice Coupon

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: New $0.75/1 Minute Maid Pure Squeezed Orange Juice Coupon

Friday, March 9, 2012

New $0.75/1 Minute Maid Pure Squeezed Orange Juice Coupon

$0.75 off ONE Minute Maid bottle

My kids love OJ so I am always excited when I see OJ  coupons. This is a great coupon. When I was in Harris Teeter last week this OJ was on sale for $2.97. Not sure if it still is this week but either way it is a good coupon as Harris Teeter doubles so it would give you $1.50 off. If you don't live near a Harris Teeter I think Walmart sells these around $3 so $2.25 after coupon. Go HERE to print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home