This Page

has been moved to new address

Start Earning Rewards with My Points!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Start Earning Rewards with My Points!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Start Earning Rewards with My Points!

MyPoints

Sign up for My Points today and start earning rewards by doing a number of things:
  • Online Surveys
  • Reading Emails
  • Shopping Online
  • Printing and Using Coupons
  • Sharing My Points with your Friends
The email rewards is an easy way to earn points. You get points for reading emails and clicking the links in the bottom of the email!  No need to find time to complete a survey or purchase anything.  Each one gives you a few points and they really start to add up!  You exchange your points for gift cards and more! Click on the image above to sign up.  (Thanks Frugal Coupon Living.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home