This Page

has been moved to new address

FREE Fine Fragrance Mist with ANY $10 Purchase at BABW

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: FREE Fine Fragrance Mist with ANY $10 Purchase at BABW

Friday, April 27, 2012

FREE Fine Fragrance Mist with ANY $10 Purchase at BABW


There is a new printable coupon for Bath & Body Works that will get us a FREE fine fragrance mist with any $10 purchase.  Since these fragrances retail for $14, that makes our $10 purchase better than free! I will be headed to the mall next week to pick up my J C Penny I placed online and shipped to store free so I will stop in BABW to get my FREE mist. Yippee.
This offer is valid in-store only through May 17th.  While Supplies Last.  One per customer.  Not valid at outlet stores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home