This Page

has been moved to new address

Translate Button

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Translate Button

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Translate Button

Translate


 UPDATE - As of this morning my button isn't working correctly. I will figure out the problem. 

If you know of someone who likes deals but cannot read English, I have a translate button on my blog post that will change the format from English to the readers language of choice. Just go to my site HERE and scroll down looking on the right hand side for the translate button (looks similar to the button above) and click to get a drop down box that lists several other languages. When the reader sees their language, click on it and it will translate the posts to the desired language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home