This Page

has been moved to new address

Vistaprint - 6 Products, One Price: FREE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Vistaprint - 6 Products, One Price: FREE!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Vistaprint - 6 Products, One Price: FREE!



Here is a new offer just in time for spring: 6 FREE Products! Choose from business cards, stamps, t-shirts, sticky notes, flip books and tote bags! The products are FREE, just pay for shipping and processing. Design a flip book of all of your winter photos to keep your memories close at hand. Tote all of your belongings with a customized tote bag. I use the business cards as "gift tags" with my family's name on it. I just did some gift baskets I made for Administrative Week last week for my daughter's school, used a hole punch and "thread" some gold ribbon through it to attach to the basket, and I just wrote a little note on the back. (See picture below.) These are great for gifts or to keep for yourself, Vistaprint’s 6 FREE products are personalized and affordable! Go HERE to get your FREE items today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home