This Page

has been moved to new address

FREE Subscription to LEGO Club Magazine

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: FREE Subscription to LEGO Club Magazine

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

FREE Subscription to LEGO Club Magazine


If you have a Lego fan in your household like me, then you will definitely want to take advantage of this magazine freebie! Just head over here to get a FREE 2 year subscription to LEGO Club magazine! Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. *Note: If your Lego fan is age 7 or under, you will automatically be signed up for a FREE 2 year subscription to LEGO Club Jr. magazine. This magazine will include stories little ones can read on their own or with Mom or Dad. My son and husband actually love LEGOs and every year we make a trip to the LEGO store at Disney in Florida (not the actual parks but a FREE section near the parks but of course I can't think of the name of it right now.) I think that is the highlight of the trip for them. lol. Hubby loves helping my son put the LEGO item together, actually I think my husband does most of the building. Anyway, I ordered the LEGO Club magazine for my son last year and he loves it. He always has a big smile on his face when it comes in the mail. Who knew getting your kid FREE magazines could make them so happy. My son got his latest May/June addition (above) recently.  (Thanks, Because Cheaper is Better!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home