This Page

has been moved to new address

My CVS shopping trip

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: My CVS shopping trip

Friday, May 4, 2012

My CVS shopping trip

Raspberry Cookies, 3 Skinny Cow bars, Colgate travel size and lady speed stick travel size.

Paid $2.75 OOP


The red coupon machine printed out a $1.00 coupon on any toothpaste so I got the travel size for .99 and got it FREE. The red coupon machine also printed off $1.00 coupon for any deodorant so I got the travel size Lady Speed Stick for $1.19 so .19 after coupon. The Skinny Cow candy was on sale for B2G1 free and I actually had a coupon from the 4/29 paper for B2G1 free (up to .99) so since they were $1.19 each I paid $1.19 for one, got one totally free and paid .20 for the other since the coupon only gave you up to .99 off of the product. The raspberry cookies were the only thing I paid full price for which were $1 so after subtotal and tax I got 6 items for $2.75.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home