This Page

has been moved to new address

$1.50/1 Magnum Mini Ice Cream Coupon

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: $1.50/1 Magnum Mini Ice Cream Coupon

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

$1.50/1 Magnum Mini Ice Cream Coupon












Go to Walmart.com, click on the “Play & Save” link and then play the Sweet Sweep game to print a  $1.50/1 Magnum Mini Ice Cream Bar coupon. If you haven’t tried Magnum ice cream bars yet, you are in for a real treat. These ice cream bars are yummy. I just ate my last bar yesterday so I am glad I printed some coupons so I can get some more. Don't forget you can still print a $1.50/2 Magnum Ice Cream bar Multipacks coupon on Coupons.com 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home