This Page

has been moved to new address

My Children's Claritin Madagascar Party

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: My Children's Claritin Madagascar Party

Monday, June 4, 2012

My Children's Claritin Madagascar Party


I am a member of the Children's Claritin Mom Crew and I had the opportunity to host a Madagascar Movie Viewing Party!  Claritin sent me a movie kit (pictured above) which included:
  • Madagascar 1 & 2 DVD's
  • Madagascar themed recipe/activity ideas
  • Popcorn boxes
  • Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted stickers
  • Children's Claritin product samples to share with my guests
I had my party this past weekend and even though there were only 4 kids at the party, they wore me out, lol, but they had a lot of fun so I guess that is all that matters. I was also able to share with the parents Claritin samples for them and their kids. My entire family suffers from allergies, some more than others, I seem to have it the worst. (I know, I'm so fortunate. NOT.) However, this year my daughter's allergies flared up more than usual and Claritin has been a lifesaver. She takes it every morning before going to pre-k and because it is non-drowsy I don't worry about her "being in a fog" during the day. It is a great product and I was happy to have had the opportunity to host a Madagascar Party and share Claritin with my guests.
Kayla with her "Gloria" mask. The eyes look a little weird but whatever.lol.

Popcorn and gummy worms. What more could a kid ask for.

Kids watching the movie (minus one kid - arrived a few minutes later.)

Just a reminder - Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted premiere's in theaters nationwide on June 8th so go take your kids and get in some good laughs.You know my kids will be there, but of course I will probably be laughing the loudest. lol.

Disclosure - I am a member of the Children's Claritin Mom Crew and they provided me with the movie kit and Claritin samples pictured above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home