This Page

has been moved to new address

Check out Adorably.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Check out Adorably.com

Monday, July 23, 2012

Check out Adorably.com


 
Adorably.com is a site of sales grouped by your favorite products, such as booster seats, kites, swim vests, gardening sets, bibs, car seats and more, all centered around baby & beyond. I was able to get the book bag above for my daughter. She starts kindergarten in the fall. So excited. I had a credit that I used (I previously purchased a voucher from Eversave) and was able to get this for free and I just paid shipping fees. (As I am typing this post, my daughter comes downstairs, sees the picture of the book bag above and says, "I want that." I just smiled. Glad she likes it.) Go HERE to check out this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home