This Page

has been moved to new address

Free Bath & Body Works Signature Collection With $10 Purchase

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Free Bath & Body Works Signature Collection With $10 Purchase

Friday, July 20, 2012

Free Bath & Body Works Signature Collection With $10 Purchase


Head over to Bath & Bodyworks Facebook Page to get a coupon for a FREE signature collection item of your choice up to $12 value with any $10 Purchase!! I picked up my freebie today. They were having a sale on their hand soaps 5 for $15 (these are my weakness). I had totally ran out and was waiting for a sale so I could get some more. I used my coupon for the FREE Love lotion (pictured above). I just put some on and it smells so good (to me anyway. lol.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home