This Page

has been moved to new address

Possible FREE Oscar Mayer product

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Possible FREE Oscar Mayer product

Monday, July 16, 2012

Possible FREE Oscar Mayer product

The TASTE-A-MONIAL coupon has hit $5.20 and is on its way to a FREE PACK! So hurry and submit your TASTE-A-MONIAL so you can get in on the savings. Submit NOW! http://on.fb.me/Nb1gd8 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The TASTE-A-MONIAL coupon has hit $5.20 at the time of my posting this and is on its way to a FREE PACK! So hurry and submit your TASTE-A-MONIAL so you can get in on the savings. To submit NOW go here.
 They actually had a Taste-a-monial not to long ago and I recently received my FREE coupon for an Oscar Mayer Select product that I promptly took to my local Harris Teeter to redeem for some Angus bun length hot dogs that were mighty delicious if I do so say myself. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home