This Page

has been moved to new address

Totsy: Save Up to 80% plus FREE Shipping for New Members!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: Totsy: Save Up to 80% plus FREE Shipping for New Members!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Totsy: Save Up to 80% plus FREE Shipping for New Members!

Infant 2pc Julius Tankini Bathing Suit
Totsy is a designer sale site that features some great deals on stuff for kids and moms… it’s FREE to joinAND you get FREE SHIPPING on the first order you place!! Just go HERE to check it all out!  I have ordered several things from Totsy (see picture below) and have always been pleased with my orders. They also have a Paul Frank sale going on with tons of discounted Paul Frank gear! The Tankini above was originally $24 and on sale for $8.50. Too cute.

I placed an order at the end of last year: check here.  I had ordered 3 dresses and an umbrella for my daughter and spent less than $20 (after my credit.)
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home