This Page

has been moved to new address

$0.75 off one Minute Maid Juice Box 10-pk = $1.50 at Harris Teeter

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: $0.75 off one Minute Maid Juice Box 10-pk = $1.50 at Harris Teeter

Thursday, August 16, 2012

$0.75 off one Minute Maid Juice Box 10-pk = $1.50 at Harris Teeter



$0.75 off one Minute Maid Juice Box 10-pk








$0.75 off one Minute Maid Juice Box 10-pk:


I picked up some of these yesterday at Harris Teeter. They are on sale for $3.00 so after the coupon doubles you can get them for $1.50. 

Also you may want to check your E-Vic Alert. I just got mine and on Saturday Only the Minute Maid will be $1.77 for the 10 pack so if this is on your E-Vic Alert you can get this as low as  .27 after coupon doubles. Of course now I'm kicking myself for using my coupons and my husband has no ink in his printer so I can't even print off his computer. ugh. (FYI - Not all households get the same E-Vic alerts so check your email.)
Saturday Only Special! Minute Maid Juice Boxes - 10 pk :
 eVIC Member Price August 18th ONLY - $1.77 ea - Limit 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home