This Page

has been moved to new address

*HOT* FREE Brew Over Ice Tumbler (Available if You Missed it Last Time!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bargains with Barb: *HOT* FREE Brew Over Ice Tumbler (Available if You Missed it Last Time!)

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

*HOT* FREE Brew Over Ice Tumbler (Available if You Missed it Last Time!)




















This freebie is available again to those who missed it last time….
Hurry on over to the Brew Over Ice Facebook page, “like” them, and click on the Tumbler Nation tab to sign up to get a FREE Brew Over Ice Tumbler (while supplies last). I got mine from the last time. I use it every week(See below). You will also be entered to possibly win Brew Over Ice K-Cup packs, a Keurig brewer, or even a trip to Iceland! (Thanks,  Mommy’s Fabulous Finds!)

My Keurig I got from hubby on my anniversary, my free K-cups from Target and my FREE Tumbler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home